Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Apple mackintosh Macbook Air i5 ⁄ 4 GB ⁄ 128GB ⁄ Box, case & Accessories

HI, For sale can my as-new late-2011 Macbook Ansigtsudtryk. The Air is in near-perfect condition 1st it's always had a case on it, Herbal legal smoking buds always used a keyboard favourer, and it's never even left house! I'm simply selling it as Herbal legal smoking buds just bought the new model (I've had three Airs all-up and this is what one has never missed a beat). It's a late-2011 version (note an white box), which were a changed model with faster SSDs and so on installed which makes for a very quick system. I've setup a Bootcamp rupture on the Air and it's currently working out Windows 7 Professional - When i don't have Windows install disks (it's a clone of my historical HP notebook). It's complete with the most important original Apple accessories and, like with all my Apple gear, is in clean codition, and has been 'factory-reset'. Someone buy also includes a brand-new case and as a consequence keyboard protector. If you have any conundrums, please feel free to ask! No renvoi or trades (unless you have a 27" iMac Retina), no bargain sportsman, this Air is immaculate, and it's already about half the price of a new one 1st you won't find a pre-loved Air on the inside better condition...

I like Macbook Pro cases 13 inch. I have many years experience about Macbook Pro cases 13 inch.More information about Macbook Pro 13 inch case. It is a helpful resource for your referMacBook Air 13\

No comments:

Post a Comment